Cloud Infrastructure Administrator
A Lead Cloud Infrastructure Admin at Rubico will have an essential role in building and administering our clients’ cloud-based infrastructure systems as well as consulting/coaching the existing server team.
This position will also require building and troubleshooting cloud hosting technologies. It also requires a good understanding of Linux server environments.
Our team includes experts with specialized industry knowledge and enthusiasm to use cutting edge technologies to enhance user experience and magnify our client’s business. Motivated to grow people and careers, our employees enjoy the benefits of continuous learning, innovation, and working on the latest technologies to create high-quality deliverables.
- 5+ years experience in AWS infrastructure services. Knowledge of, and experience in, at least 30 different services that AWS offers is required.
- GitOps experience – must be knowledgeable in using Terraform, Cloudformation, or both for automated deployment of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions.
- Experience deploying IaC solutions using CI/CD (Jenkins or similar).
- Must have at least basic understanding of DevOps practices.
- Experience and knowledge of managing Linux servers (Ubuntu, RHEL, and/or Debian)
- Experience/Knowledge of Monitoring Services for cloud environments (Cloudwatch, etc.)
- Experience/Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) services (Datadog, New Relic, etc.)
- Should be able to adapt to challenging cloud-based environments (Primarily AWS based) and provide recommendations to improve architectures
- Develop new solutions on AWS using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and GitOps
- Maintain, enhance, and develop existing IaC environments in AWS
- Consult with clients on best practices for IaC environments
- Mentor others in the team on best practices for utilizing AWS services to their fullest potential.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment.If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at email@example.com to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself