A WordPress Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our team as we work towards developing and maintaining web applications and dynamic websites using Open Source scripting.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL/WordPress Development
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and MVC pattern
- Should have strong knowledge of building WordPress plugins with standard practices
- Good knowledge of SASS/LESS, Bootstrap framework, Grid/Flex
- Good knowledge of build tools like WebPack
- Should have strong knowledge of Theme Builders (Beaver Builder, Divi, Elementor)
- Should have strong knowledge of site optimization techniques
- Strong database and query optimization skills
- Should have knowledge of Git Version control and working knowledge of Github/Gitlab workflow
- Should have the understanding of integration of Payment Gateways
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvement
- Consult with Client and Project Coordinator about the project challenge/concern
- Help and support other colleagues
- Demonstration of the deliverables to the client during the client meetings
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment.If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself