Software Engineer Magento
A Magento Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our team as we work towards developing, maintaining, and improving the client’s eCommerce websites.
A Magento Developer will need an understanding of project requirements and specifications, strong logical and troubleshooting skills, alongside coordinating with co-developers to create customized websites and web applications.
- 1+ years of experience working with the Magento platform (not just themes, module development, and advanced-level customizations and performance tuning).
- Minimum 1-year experience in Magento 2.
- Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL Development.
- Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layers (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
- Excellent experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the platform.
- Strong knowledge of Linux2.
- Experience using best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with the complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Magento certification
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvements
- Maintain and implement changes to client sites using Magento and Magento 2
- Assist with product development requests for new features
- Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, on-page optimization, and site speed
- Perform periodic code reviews according to our process standards and best practices
- Act as a subject matter expert for website architecture and work with cross-functional teams to help resolve issues
- Meet with the design team to discuss the needs of the company
- Build and configure Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites
- Code Magento templates
- Develop Magento modules using best practices
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself