Software Engineer Angular
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Angular web development.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Good knowledge of CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS.
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap.
- In-depth knowledge of the web platform, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services, etc.
- Good knowledge of package managers like NPM or Yarn.
- Working knowledge of Angular CLI.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich Internet applications with the latest front-end technologies.
- Consult with the client and project coordinator about the project challenges/concerns.
- Demonstrate deliverables to the client during the client meetings.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve his/her product.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Integrate front-end elements developed by the front-end team with a functional logic.
- Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular, Rest Web Services.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself