Software Engineer Ionic
An Ionic Developer at Rubico will be responsible for designing and developing high performing and scalable cross-platform mobile applications on the Ionic platform for iOS and Android platforms.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Ionic app development.
- Should know the latest mobile technologies and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of Angular.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integrations.
- Working experience with REST, JSON, AJAX, API/Services, JQuery.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Experience in working with Push notifications using Firebase, Social API integration, Core location API, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Push Notification, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience in PHP/MySQL development.
- Knowledge of building PWA (Progressive web apps) would be a plus.
- Knowledge in Flutter or React Native will be an advantage.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Build hybrid mobile applications using the Ionic framework.
- Build a reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Layout creation and API Integration.
- Consult with the client and project coordinator about the project challenges/concerns.
- Demonstrate deliverables to the client during the client meetings.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment.If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself