Software Engineer iOS
An iOS App Developer at Rubico will require working alongside the development team to help create and build clients’ digital presence on mobile, tablet and other touchscreen devices.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in developing applications for iPhone/iPad.
- Extensive Objective C programming or Swift and solid experience with the iOS SDK and Xcode.
- Experience with major frameworks/Tools like SQLite, mapkit, UIkit, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch.
- Strong OOPs knowledge and Fluency with Apple MAC OS X.
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML.
- Should have knowledge of publishing app on app store.
- Knowledge of push notification and IAP.
- Familiarity with Mobile Frameworks: like Phonegap / Sencha Touch / Appcelerator Titanium.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Enforce code quality through test driven development. Test application for bugs and undertake debugging.
- Ensure functional and technical design meets product and business requirements.
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up to date technical documentation.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment.If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself