Software Engineer Java
A Software Engineer (Java) at Rubico will require the experience of Java, JEE specs/technologies in contrast to the Spring framework.
- 2+ years of experience in Java (Java 8+ preferred), JEE specs/technologies in contrast to the spring framework.
- Expertise in Core Java.
- Must have a clear knowledge of web infrastructure and all related parts like HTTP, Web Server, Request/Response cycle.
- Understanding of the right utilization of Collection and Threads.
- Expertise in Advanced Java, Hibernate, Web Services, Spring skills.
- Good knowledge of Servlets.
- Good knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate/iBATIS with Spring Data JPA.
- Good exposure to object-oriented design patterns and their application in various domains.
- Good knowledge of Ant/Maven/Gradle, their common problems, and alternative solutions.
- Good knowledge of deployment strategies and CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Working knowledge of any testing tool like JUnit and mocking frameworks like Mockito.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Develop Java/JEE code to meet specifications and designs using best practices.
- Ability to develop a world-class Spring/Web services codebase.
- Ability to pivot quickly to changing requirements while still maintaining the code quality.
- Devise the infrastructure orchestration & continuous delivery pipelines.
- Develop Java/JEE code to meet specifications and designs and use best practices.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems and hitches.
- Ability to build with tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business process.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at email@example.com to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself