Software Engineer PHP
A Software Engineer (PHP) at Rubico will require understanding of project requirements and specifications, strong logical and troubleshooting skills alongside coordinating with co-developers to create customized websites and web applications.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL Development.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Should have knowledge of at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, YII, Zend Framework, Symfony).
- Should have knowledge of Version control (SVN/Git) experience.
- Experience working on WordPress, Joomla or Drupal sites.
- Experience with social APIs (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Having working knowledge in e-commerce platform using Magento or WooCommerce.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Web development using PHP with MySQL database and open source customization.
- Develop PHP content based on practical approved layout and develop PHP components as per project requirements.
- Ensure site compatibility with the PHP programming requirements
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself