Software Engineer PHP
A Software Engineer (PHP) at Rubico will require understanding of project requirements and specifications, strong logical and troubleshooting skills alongside coordinating with co-developers to create customized websites and web applications.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP Development.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP programming and MySQL.
- Should have knowledge of at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, Yii, Zend Framework, Symfony, etc).
- Understand MVC design patterns.
- Should have knowledge of version control (Git).
- Experience working on at least one CMS (WordPress, Joomla or Drupal, etc).
- Experience in common, third-party APIs (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc).
- Have a working knowledge of an e-commerce platform using Magento or WooCommerce.
- Knowledge of payment gateway integration.
- Conversant with the latest technologies and trends in the IT industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Review the requirement document and ask relevant questions.
- Write the clean, well-designed code.
- Web development using PHP with MySQL database and open-source customization.
- Ensure site compatibility with PHP programming requirements.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself