A QA Engineer at Rubico will require providing expertise and guidance on testing requirements and best practice testing processes by using appropriate testing tools.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, Database and System testing.
- Should have good knowledge of writing the test plan and test cases on the based of project requirements.
- Should have good knowledge of Software Testing lifecycle and bug life cycle.
- Experience in using bug tracking tools such as mantis, bugzilla etc.
- Experience of testing the Mobile App like Android App, iPhone App etc.
- Experience in Automation testing like Selenium, QTP, Jmeter etc.
- Study, analyze and understand the requirements of the project and thoroughly understand the product features being implemented in Sprints and prepare test strategy for the product.
- Prepare testing plan with various parameters and Prepare Test Cases for forms, modules, integration and system testing.
- Automated and Manual test execution for new product features with complete test coverage.
- Use test function and tool of testing to validate the results of performance of the software.
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at email@example.com to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself