A QA Engineer at Rubico will require providing expertise and guidance on testing requirements and best practice testing processes by using appropriate testing tools.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, Database and System testing
- Experience in automation testing like Selenium, TestNG and Jmeter, etc.
- Knowledge of writing the test plan and test cases on the basis of project requirements
- Knowledge of software testing life cycle and bug life cycle
- Experience in using bug tracking tools such as Mantis, Bugzilla, Git issue tracker and Bugherd, etc.
- Experience in testing mobile apps like Android apps, iPhone apps, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with black-box testing
- Study, analyze and understand the requirements of the project and thoroughly understand the product features being implemented in Sprints
- Prepare test strategy for the product
- Prepare testing plans with various parameters and prepare test cases for forms, modules, integration, regression and system testing
- Automated and manual test execution for new product features with complete test coverage
- Consult with client and project coordinator about the testing
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Selenium)
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are not associated with, nor do we endorse, any job consultancy or recruitment agency for hiring. We do not charge any fee or require any money deposit from job seekers during any stage of recruitment. If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please email us at email@example.com to report such fraud.
Apply For This Job
Please fill the form
Tell us a little about yourself